Leadership 101 - Identify as a Leader (1)
Is there more inside you? Is work (and life) ‘happening’ to you rather than following your lead? Do you want more out of your life? Lead and live by design, not default.
Time & Location
Jun 08, 2021, 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. EDT
About the Event
Leadership 101 – Identify as a Leader (even if you are not sure you are one)
Do you feel like there is more inside you? Like work (and life) is ‘happening’ to you rather than following your lead? Do you want more out of work, and your life?
Lead and live by design, not default. Equip yourself to be the leader you are. Develop and embrace your leadership identity so you can create the life you want. Strong personal leadership enhances meaning and effectiveness while decreasing swirl, attrition and burnout.
LEAP: Leadership 101 will enable you to:
· Become the leader you want to be for greatest personal and professional impact
· Discover and refine your leadership identity
· Embrace, rather than battle, your imposter
· Leverage and integrate emotional intelligence
· Take identity-driven, rather than emotion-driven, action
· Build a network of peers to support your growth
· Stop reacting and start being intentional at work and in life
· Reduce/eliminate self-sabotaging behaviors.
· Take steps toward creating the career you want
· Lead and live intentionally